Retaining Walls Columbus Ohio
“Trust your outdoor living space to Columbus’ award-winning design and build team”
OutDoor-FX provides a complete line of outdoor living space services – award-winning design ideas, high quality kits and products, and skilled and experienced professionals you can trust to transform your exterior area into a breathtaking and beautiful new outdoor living space.
The key to a beautiful outdoor living space and landscape is creating a balance of space, depth and texture, and the right choice of plants and greenery. With its innovative approach to outdoor space design and installation, OutDoor-FX can give you the perfect outdoor getaway for rest and relaxation – right in the comfort of your home.
Your Columbus landscape design specialist
As one of the leading design and build companies in Columbus, Ohio, OutDoor-FX is known for its award-winning landscape designs. Its past design work for satisfied Columbus clients have been featured in notable design catalogs and magazines like the Unilock Design Catalog and City Scene Magazine.
You too, can expect OutDoor to treat your project like it’s about to be published in a design magazine – using the best products and award-winning design and workmanship!
Design possibilities for a unique and breath-taking landscape
Landscaped gardens create a whole new vista of beauty and comfort. Adding a landscape feature such as a retaining wall can give your outdoor space a more pleasing view for you to enjoy. Retaining walls can be designed to dramatically enhance the visual appeal of your landscape.
If you’re worried about your current space – don’t be. Adding retaining walls optimizes your current exterior space by creating tiers or levels where you can plant your favorite flowers. OutDoor-FX provides retaining wall designs and installation services for accentuating your landscape by:
- Creating retaining wall that holds a raised garden or in-wall planter.
- Installing a terraced retaining wall so you can plant different varieties of flowers and greenery on different levels.
- Emphasizing your space and pathways with retaining can run straight or curve along your landscape contours to create a seamless transition from your hardscape into your landscape.
- Using a wide variety of retaining wall block material like natural stone, brick or pre-cast interlocking pavers – this will your retaining walls a distinct look and design.
- Building low retaining walls for multi-use such as a seating wall and a raised garden.